2021, gl-inet Firmware Firmware 3.211 Beta1, shorttest of snapshot version

Now I have tested a little the GL Inet firmware 3.211 Beta1 on an AR-750. There is one good news and some bad news.

Download source:

Former firmware tests:

Every point of the list above, will be get a own tread.

If you like discuss about one point of the list above, pls. do it on the own tread for this point.

THX

Looks forward.
The customer and shareholder will like it.

2 Likes

Long list of possible unfixed bugs and not used improvement potential:

Fixed bugs and realized asked improvements:

Thanks for the hard work.
I guess, the customer and shareholder like it.

Open bugs, partly open stuff, open asked improvements and other actual possible non FW tests:

Every point of the list above, will be get a own tread.

If you like discuss about one point of the list above, pls. do it on the own tread for this point.

THX

Looks forward.
The customer and shareholder will like it.

1 Like

It looks quite so that not only over years most of the reported bugs and improvement suggestions have not found any attention to the fact that the chance was seized to use these for the improvement of the products.

Now it is also still in such a way that apparently several of alleged gl coworkers spoil me here also still the fun at my assistance.
See the following seemingly coordinated comments:

Therefore, I will hold back until further notice here erstinmal and the possibility of replacing the ensprechenden devices used by me, by those of a manufacturer check, where the fix bugs has a priority that comes closer to my ideas.

It just doesn’t make sense to waste my time on projects that don’t appreciate this.

Notwithstanding, I wish you continued success. For the sake of the other users, who bought a good hardware and need a firmware for it.

VBR

看来,多年来不仅大多数报告的错误和改进建议没有得到考虑,而且也没有利用它们来改进产品的机会。

现在也是这样,这里的几个所谓的gl工作人员似乎在破坏帮助我的乐趣。
见以下明显协调的评论。

因此,就目前而言,我将在这里保持低调,并研究是否有可能将我使用的设备更换为那些优先修复错误的制造商的设备,其方式更接近于我的要求。

把我的时间浪费在不珍惜的项目上,实在是没有意义。

尽管如此,我祝愿你继续取得成功。为了其他已经买了好的硬件并需要固件的用户。

致以最诚挚的问候

I think Luo has followed your suggestions closely now.

The other people joined the discussion is not our coworkers. I think everybody are good users here. Pls don’t be frustrated.

C’mon man! Together we will make a better world, don’t throw in the towel now.
I read all your publications, we all learn with each other, although with language differences it costs a little more.

Thank you.

1 Like

The follow are fixed on 3.211 Beta 2, 3 or 4:

THX