AR300M - Stability and DHCP

I’vr just received my AR300M with 5G module in the post. Powering it up the first issue I had was lack of DHCP. The next issue is stability, it seems after about 10 minutes or making a few changes in the UI it stops responding, the box is still operational as I can SSH, but the web interface crashes.

I just wanted to find out if anyone has a AR300M and if they’re seeing the same issues.

Lack of DHCP? So did you use static IP when connecting to the box? What did you change before the UI froze?

The UI was not compatible with dual radios. Especially when you use repeater. So don’t configure repeater in the UI.

yes, I had to use a static., I’m still having issues with DHCP now not working. I was configuring interfaces on the box when the web interface crashes.

Should i just use UCI from now on?

Do you have an specific page or forum post that you use as a central notification point for the development of the AR300M?

DHCPV6 seems to work, but not V4

>>> I was configuring interfaces on the box when the web interface crashes. Should i just use UCI from now on?

We need more details on what you are fiddling with, whether in Luci or the GL UI etc.

What did you config before web UI crashes? Lighttpd?