AX MT3000 hardware issue

everything was working perfectly until last week , the MT3000 started to be very slow, despite updating it with three different updates: 4.2.2, 4.2.1, and 4.2.0. I even reset the firmware to default settings, but the problem persists.

When I test the internet speed on my main router, I usually get around 200mbps download and 120mbps upload. However, with the MT3000, which I’m connected to via 5G wifi in both directions, I’m only getting around 50mbps download and 55mbps upload (im getting the same result as if i was in 2g).

before the problem started, i was getting the same result as my main router. I suspect that there may be a hardware issue with this router.

I tested the GL-AXT1800 and had no problems with it still working perfectly.

Would changing the channel and bandwidth be helpful?

No nothing changed, and I also did a hard reset from the button on the MT3000 as well. Since last night, I’ve had 4 disconnections between the main router and the MT3000, which is something I never had for the last 4 months. Everything was working perfectly, but I feel like for about a week everything has been getting worse and worse. It sounds like it’s slowly dying :smiling_face_with_tear:.

what do you think it can be?

Are you using the original power adapter?
Try using a different power socket.

The Beryl AX MT3000 in my experience is kind of picky about power issues.