Bug new firmware Brume

I realize if I update with a clean update I can’t connect to my private wireguard server using the config file
I have to update keeping the config files, and using the old client config of wireguard If I set up a new wireguard client using the config file it doesn’t connect I attach a screenshot that could help

This is the format of the config file that the wireguard of my raspberry provided me

I don’t see there is a reason why not.

PC1 is working, it’s the configuration that I kept when I upgrade
PC2 is not working, it’s the configuration that I imported after a clean upgrade
You can see that the format it’s different now I realize how to set up it properly if you want to detect and fix the bug ok, if you dont wan’t I don’t mind as I know how to set up it properly now, it’s your business and you manage it as you want :slight_smile:

here there is some extra text “,MTU” in the IP address, which is not correct.

Can you post your wireguard config to check? You can change your keys so that it is not leaked.

I already uploaded the config file in the first message

This is the format of the config file that the wireguard of my raspberry provided me
Screenshot - 15a7b8027008637d3e5109fccd25701f - Gyazo

I know there is an extra MTU I marked the differences with red between the PC1 which is working and PC2 which is not working