Building a Site-2-Site network manually using two GL.iNet routers

OK. My mistake.

It is 192.168.0.198

Hi, Many thanks, I was thinking that is this one, but just to double check… :hugs:

Hello, I have strictly followed your guide and successfully created a site to site wireguard vpn but now I wish to add a cell phone from where to see all the site lans. I have added the wireguard connection through the qr code but I can only access to the server lan: 10.0.0.1 and 192.168.8.1. If I try to connect to the first client whose nets are 192.168.10.1 and 10.0.0.2 I have not access by the cell phone.
Please help.

Walter

What is AllowedIPs in the phone configuration? You need to add both networks there (or use a full tunnel configuration).

Hello everyone. For firmware 4.X seems like there are some changes that prevent me from successfully accomplish this. Specifically:

• There is no /etc/init.d/wireguard_server , which prevents me from restarting WG
  • Even after updating the /etc/config/wireguard_server file and rebooting, the wg output does not include the new CIDR
  • Interface is wgserver instead of wg
    Is there some guidance for this to be accomplished?

Some troubleshooting stuff I did:

• Nothing other than config files found with find / -name wireguard_server
  • No systemd service found that alludes to wireguard service --status-all

Thank you!

BTW I also tried to edit the interface with the LUCI GUI but it is the only interface that does not allows me to edit with a message that says “Unsupported protocol type”, even after installing luci-proto-wireguard

I give up, I simply cannot add the CIDR to the allowed IP list. Doing it on the config file with wg setconf file_name does not seem to work upon restart (wg output doesnt show the new CIDR)

Hello, for firmware 4.X, please refer to this post to set up S2S Building a Site-2-Site network manually using two GL.iNet routers(SDK 4.X)