- Router: Vodafone Station ( ARRIS)
- Vpn Router: GL-MT300N-V2 (3.104) 1x WAN 1x LAN Port
- Switch Passive Tp-Link SG 108
- Raspberry Pi 2 Model B Rev 1.1 ( Raspibian Buster 10)
- Reciever: uno4k Cable
- Laptop: Win10
- Vodafone Cable
- AIRVPN over OPENVPN Client ( Gl-Net Router) with Remote Ports
I tried to configure my RAS that it runs a Webservice through the Vpn Router.
Everything works so fine,
but i want either:
1. every incoming Connection to RAS Bypasses the VPN or
2. one specific Client ( Reciever ) bypasses the VPN and runs over VF-Router with Full Speed.
The Reciever has also connected to the RAS Network locally.
Possibility 1 is appreciated
Before we get through the configs , is this possible ?
Here is my Diagram: