After upgrade the firmware to a self-compiled OpenWrt system. I want to revert it back to the factory firmware. So I try to do this through the Uboot. Here is what I did.
- Only connect LAN to my computer.
- Keep pressing the reset button, plug adapter in the type-c.
- Change the IP of my computer to 192.168.1.2, net mask to /24, gateway to 192.168.1.1. After this, open 192.168.1.1 in my browser.
- The light on the router flashed 6 times and kept on. After keeping the light on for about 20s, the light started flashing again, and kept on after that.
- During the first time of light keeping on, I can’t open 192.168.1.1. And during the second time of light keeping on, the 192.168.1.1 page is redirected to the luci page of the OpenWrt.
By doing this, I am sure the system is reset to the initial status of this OpenWrt firmware instead of activating the Uboot. So what should I do to access the uboot? Or other ways to debug? Or to revert to the factory firmware?