Client to Client

That didn’t work either.

Also there is no /etc/init.d

Is it convenient for remote via teamviewer?

It’s a bit late here and I need to go to bed. So maybe tomorrow evening.

Thanks.

It’s okay. You can contract with me in WhatsApp. My id is +8618344034413.

I found this page which is informative:

And when I log into the “advanced settings” pages I see this:

Does this mean “wg-vpn” doesn’t exist? Is this another error on the wireguard config page?

I would like to get this going but I am floundering away with little information. Very frustrating.

It seems that’s right.

Mmm right indeed.

Well a VPN has been made with wireguard. And what do I have? Exactly what I had with OpenVPN. The client site can see all rescources at the server site, and the server can not see anything on the client’s network.

I only wondered down this “rabbit hole” because:

What a waste of my time. So all of the routers I have been stored permanently.

You just have to read up on how to add new routes in your config. Don’t expect Gl-iNet to have to baby sit all the users wanting to do advanced configuration.

If you don’t know how to do it, you probably shouldn’t even be trying, since you can easily leak your information outside of the VPN if you have no idea what you are doing.

Google is your friend :wink:

Some more

https://forums.openvpn.net/viewtopic.php?t=21754

And more

google has been my friend for the last 3 weeks. If I wanted to totally learn the in and outs of VPNs I would of build some machines up from scratch to do what I want. But I didn’t aye? I stupidly figured that an “off shelf” product would do what I wanted.

As far as I was concerned, when following their statements, I wasn’t doing anything out of the ordinary. But how wrong I was. The pages they point to for instruction is full of errors, and the I only got them to work because I had to tons of research to track down the errors and make it work.

This forum is mostly for basic support.

For anything more advanced you should check the OpenVPN manual first, then go and test on your own. All the information is in the official OpenVPN manual in the routing sections. If you need help, go to the OpenVPN forums instead where the experts are. You will notice millions of topics there too. Having so much freedom in configuration means there is no 1 guide for all to work.

@alzhao and @kyson-lok don’t really have time to help with anything more advanced than basic openvpn config and wireguard. They are busy with new firmware and new hardware, so let them do their job.

I honestly think they have given you enough time already; and the photo you posted; is not the thanks they deserve.

@Daggo, you want to achieve some functions for your purpose. Did we promise that this is done out of the box? What instructions are free of error in your opinion? Are we working for you?

@kyson-lok even asked you to add him in message so he can help.

I am so astonished by your rudeness.