Collie (GL-X300B-GPS) - SIM card cannot be registered? (4G profile)

Hi all,
When trying to setup a 4G internet we got an error : (i) SIM card cannot be registered. Please check: 1. You are using the compatible modem for your carrier; 2. Whether a specific APN or data plan is reequired.

We are unable to apply carrier settings in “manuel setup” because our carrier provides APN, PAP, and empty username and password but the username and password fields can not be empty when using PAP /CHAP in Collie.

Do you have any idea how I can get around this to have empty user and password fields?

Does anyone else have a similar problem?

Thanks for your help

2 Likes

Hi @alzhao,
May you help for this please ?

BR,
Aldo

I replied your email.

1 Like

Hi all

I got the same message. @Alzhao, can you help me to solve it, please?

Same problem?

Try 3.215 beta3

@alzhao I’m having the same problem with a GL-X300B running 3.215. AT&T Prepaid SIM doesn’t work, Mint Mobile does but their network around me isn’t very good. I’d prefer to use AT&T.

Pls write email to support at glinet.biz

May need to do remote check.

I also have the modem (Collie / GL-X300B GPS) and I was able to get the green light on the 4G to light after doing a manual set up:
APN: qlink
Auth NONE
Proto qcm
Dial Number *99#

I see the upload bytes have reached about 200K after 20 mins but there is no download amount and of course I have the same RED error message SIM card cannot be registered… What advice can anyone give on this?