Configure defaults WireGuard on AR-750

We are using a bunch of AR-750 and 750S for VPNs.
Hard as I try, I cannot figure out how to change the defaults that the routers use to generate the WireGuard clients.
I want to change it so that when it generates a client config that I can specify a different DNS server from 64.6.64.6 to say 192.168.1.1 and also a different allowedIPs from 0.0.0.0/0 to say 10.10.10.0/24
This would save me having to manually reconfigure each client generated on each of our routers and save management for remote users too.
Can somebody please tell me which files I need to edit (no, not the resultant client details in etc/config/wireguard_server please).
Thanks in advance.

You can manually modify the configuration when exporting the configuration file.

1 Like

Thanks very much for your reply, but that is exactly what I am trying to avoid having to do due to the number of clients, VPNs and routers I have deployed. As per my post, I want to change the defaults so that it generates the config file with a different DNS server than 64.6.64.6 and allowedIPs different from 0.0.0.0/0
I can do this on a full WireGuard server that is not on the router but I want to change it on the routers.
So, if anyone can advise which files I need to edit to set the defaults it would be appreciated.

This part of the code is implemented in C, so there is no way to directly modify file.