Disappearing devices in goodcloud?

I was able to re-add a device that I have here locally, and I have the MAC address and SN of all my devices that were deleted. Is it possible to get the device ID of these devices in order for me to manually add them all back?

edit:

After I got back into my device that had been deleted I noticed this in the logs, a bind command around midnight last night.

edit #2

I also just noticed that there was no “Sign In” before the bind command. But there was a “Sign out” at the exact time that I had a network wide outage for one minute at 10:24 PST! Did anyone else experience anything similar?

The bigger question to me is do i want to add them again? I don’t have device info but can get it if i really have to.
However, before i do so i would like an explanation of what happened, this seems to be a fairly widespread issue and so far we’re not getting a lot of help from gl-inet. I get it, it’s still early and there hasn’t been a lot of time to investigate, but if this is the best we’re going to get i’ll consider running an alternate access method using vpn and scrap goodcloud.

So i ask again, Can you restore the devices for us? or is our only recourse to go back and manually recover?

Thanks.

Did you guys fire anyone lately that could possibly be disgruntled and have taken out revenge by deleting a bunch or devices before you had a chance to revoke their admin privilege’s? or was this a zero day exploit?

So Cloudflare and Quad9 are actively blocking any DNS request for www.goodcloud.xyz in the Ashburn region.(This usually happens when they are detecting unusual usage so it could be a cyberattack No evidence Yet only speculation.) I can only access goodcloud.xyz using TMobile default DNS

Cloudflare and Quad9 are returning Bad server, no server and 403 error

No devices have disappeared but I only have 10

Now www.goodcloud.xyz is throwing
Error code: SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN
And thats on my Deepernetwork

GL.INet GoodCloud you have a problem!!!

goodcloud itself is still up for me, but i still am not getting my devices back. I am also suspicious of unauthorized access and not really happy with the lack of a comprehensive response from gl-inet
I need to decide if i want to continue with gl-inet devices or not, and if i do, do i want to set up a vpn system for remote access instead of using goodcloud?
The vpn route is starting to look a lot more attractive to me than it did before, maybe i could then also put an up to date openwrt version on the routers rather than using the outdated version shipping with them.
I guess we’ll wait to decide that until tomorrow to give gl-inet some more response time.

We are still checking on this. Thanks for waiting.

I just test it, goodcloud domain is not blocked in Quad9.
Blocked Domain Tester | Quad9

My computer is also able to access goodcloud normally after setting up cloudflare dns.

@clannad - Our devices are back this morning. Awaiting some sort of explanation.

Same here, My devices are back.
I too would like an explanation though.

Maybe its regional Ashburn Virginia area. So for me I was able to access www.goodcloud.xyz on a different computer using the same DNS and VPN tunnel as the one that said it was blocked. I was also able to access Goodcloud on my phone connected to TMobile.

Right now I can access goodcloud only in Firefox. Brave, Edge and chrome are all throwing bad DNS, No server, cannot connect for the past 6 hours

ADGuardhome is showing huge seek times of 6000+ MS when looking up goodcloud.xyz but was using Surfsharks backup DNS server and not the primary.

Update: We restored your data. But still doing some investigation.

Thanks. I’m looking forward to an explanation when you have one.

For anyone still interested in this, i came across this post this evening when browsing the forum.

Looks like this is what happened. Personally I would have appreciated gl staff bumping this thread when this was posted.