E750 Mudi - Repeater Disconnects from Upstream WiFi

Recently purchased a GL.iNet E750 Mudi. It has been upgraded to the latest firmware (3.201) and factory reset. It’s currently set to router mode with the repeater function enabled. It works well for a couple of hours, sometimes more, but then it drops the upstream WiFi WAN connection entirely. The only way to fix it is by doing a full reboot or logging in to the web interface and manually reconnecting to the upstream WiFi network. Holding down the reset button for 3 seconds does not fix it. The repeater is set to scan/reconnect automatically. I’ve tried different wireless bands, moving the Mudi right next to the WiFi router, etc.

I’ve also tried disabling the gl_health service as suggested in other posts, with no luck.

Here is a link to the system log messages that occur once it disconnects: GL.iNet E750 Mudi - Disconnects - Pastebin.com

An email has been sent to the support team as well and I will post back here if they provide any useful information.

Have replied you via email.

I experience this too, except that the E750 stops broadcasting the SSID, which obviously makes debugging the device via ssh, the API, or the web app (admin panel) impossible via the wireless connection, which is incredibly inconvenient.

@alzhao, would you care to post the solution you provided to @FullDuplex via email in the public forum so that other customers might benefit from the solution/s you provided? If not, I’m happy to open another issue and post.

It is two years old and I cannot remember. Also firmware changed a lot so old method may not apply.

Can you pls open new post and give details?

This happened to me when I first got it (2 years ago). It was a firmware issue I believe. I had to do initially a Uboot sequence. After flashing the right and updated version everything went ok.