Feature request for tor firmware

I absolutely love the most recent tor firmware. The 2 second reset feature works great and I can finally take my ar-150 on the road with me and not have to spend 30 minutes each night trying to get it configured properly while I’m traveling.

Would it be possible to add a “Clone Mac Address” function to the domino network page for the WISP (repeater) function? If that option were there, it would save a few minutes of poking around in luci, particularly when you can’t remember which network interface to change.

Also, is it possible to get a more up to date version of tor into the openwrt repo (and therefore on to my router)? If not, is there a way to build a new version myself & upload it to the router? The tor project makes it very clear that the software needs to be up to date to be considered secure, this may not be as much of a concern when tor is running on a separate router, but it would certainly make me feel better.

Thanks!

If you can built the Tor software, you can just upload to the router to replace to old bin file.

I will bear in mind of the mac clone feature when upgrade the firmware.