File Sharing Blank GL-AX1800

HI thanks got your message turn on “Enabled” in the LuCI settings for mount point /mnt/sda1 and now i can copy the files at last brilliant, any chance of help to SSH the symbolic link.
I have gone back to the original post with pictures of the links etc to keep it all in one place

And still no kmod-usb-storage-uas… No able config for ssd flash drives. Only config ‘global’ under block detect.

You may have to wait until GL-AX1800 firmware is updated to a later version of OpenWRT.

My router Flint (GL-AX1800) does not see the ssd - Netac Z SLIM 1Tb [USB3.2(NT01ZSLIM-001T-32BK]. I flashed the firmware to a new one - Version: 4.0.0 release2, and still no result.
Can anyone help?
Technical support is not able to, and responds to letters from technical support, somehow lazily.

Do you have log to post?

I’m having a similar problem with my Flint router. I have had a 2TB ssd formatted to NTFS plugged in for months and it has worked fine. However, in the last few weeks, the drive’s contents no longer shows up in any file explorer I use. The ssd still shows as connected in “File Sharing” and I still see it populating in a file explorer. But once I click on “GL-Samba” there is no content to view. I have tried restarts and messing with the File Sharing settings. I have plugged the drive into a computer just to make sure the content is still there and it is. I can’t read or write to the drive, but I can still see that it’s connected to the Flint. Why would this suddenly start happening?