GL-e750 support radius dynamic LAN

The modem code glinet is not open source, you can get the state yourself via the AT instruction and send it to the mcu.

I see just wondering if GL can provide a static build of the e750-mcu program with the closed source libraries that we can optionally install?

I still canā€™t figure out why the program is not updating the display after one time.

I checked the code and you need to send a SIGUSR1 signal to the e750-mcu program to broadcast information to the MCU

killall -10 /usr/bin/e750-mcu

Ah I see I will make a crontab to run that thanks.

@luochongjun I also notice that the display says ā€œNo Internetā€ even though it is connected what is in charge of telling the program that there is internet?

Looks like if I run killall -10 /usr/bin/e750-mcu every minute it will cause the procress to crash

Sun Apr 23 01:50:56 2023 daemon.info procd: Instance e750_mcu::instance1 s in a crash loop 6 crashes, 55 seconds since last crash

Turns out I have to use kill -s USR1 $(pidof /usr/bin/e750-mcu)

You can run the e750-mcu program directly and observe the error location.

Thanks I have solve the process crash issue but I am wondering where does e750-mcu get the information from to display the ā€œNo Internetā€ message on the screen?

You can obtain the status indication of mwan3 to send to mcu.

mwan3 status

Thanks what about the mobile signal strength currently it always shows 4 bars.