Having issues with my laptop and 300M

I’m wondering if anyone can help me out a bit. I travel for a living and bought a 300M a while ago for use on the road. I’ve had some relatively minor issues with it on occasion, but that’s neither here nor there. I recently bought myself a new HP Spectre Folio as a Christmas gift, and the two pieces don’t seem to get along with each other. I will connect my router to the hotel’s network, which will work just find with my Android phone, my Ipad, and my Surface, but when I try to connect my new laptop, it will connect fine to the network for 10-30 seconds (and allow pages to load, so it’s truly connected), but then disconnects and won’t auto-reconnect. If I manually reconnect, the same thing happens again.

I can connect to the hotel network directly without issue, so it’s something that’s happening between the laptop and the router. Any ideas to help me figure out what’s going on?

Maybe find out what is your wifi card in the laptop, so that the glinet can check if it’s compatible with the 300m (driver issues)

Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 8265

Running 20.70.3.3 drivers

I am not sure how to debug the wifi card.

But maybe you can post the log on AR300M to see if we are lucky to find something.

You can either get from Luci or ssh to the router and use the following command