How to install Private Internet Access on GL-MT300n with openWRT...HELP! :)

Hi everyone. First time poster and not very technically proficient :slight_smile: I have a MT300n running the default firmware from GLI and would like to install Private Internet Access (PIA). Does anyone know of an easy to follow how-to tutorial? Or someplace (or someone) who can shed light on how to get PIA installed and working with the MT300.
<p class=“MsoNormal” style=“mso-pagination: none; mso-layout-grid-align: none; text-autospace: none;”><span style=“mso-bidi-font-family: Verdana;”>If unable to install and run PIA, are there any step by step instructions to configure the router to run the SmartVPN “<b>Unlocator</b>”. They have many tutorials on their website for configuring various router models but unfortunately the ML-300 is not listed. Here is a link to their Setup Guides: <span style=“color: windowtext;”>https://unlocator.com/setup/</span></span></p>
<p class=“MsoNormal” style=“mso-pagination: none; mso-layout-grid-align: none; text-autospace: none;”><span style=“mso-bidi-font-family: Verdana;”>Perhaps you could provide guidance on configuring the router to work with <b>Unlocator</b>.</span></p>
<p class=“MsoNormal” style=“mso-pagination: none; mso-layout-grid-align: none; text-autospace: none;”><span style=“mso-bidi-font-family: Verdana;”> </span><span style=“mso-bidi-font-family: Verdana;”>I will be traveling abroad and out of the U.S. for most of this year and would like to have a solution to stream Netflix, Amazon, YouTube, etc. via ROKU while abroad without any geo restrictions.</span></p>
<p class=“MsoNormal” style=“mso-pagination: none; mso-layout-grid-align: none; text-autospace: none;”><span style=“mso-bidi-font-family: Verdana;”> </span><span style=“line-height: 1.5;”>Or, if you have another solution that will work just as effectively I am open to that as well.</span></p>
<p class=“MsoNormal” style=“mso-pagination: none; mso-layout-grid-align: none; text-autospace: none;”>Hope this wasn’t too long :wink: Many thanks for any and all help!</p>
<p class=“MsoNormal” style=“mso-pagination: none; mso-layout-grid-align: none; text-autospace: none;”>Leland</p>
Â