Issues with vpn policies on flint

Hello there,

So I’m having some issues regarding the vpn policy plugin.

A little bit about my network first:

Tv:
I placed my ethernet port 1 (eth1) to my own interface and bridged it, and the bridge is no longer connected to eth2, eth3 etc and it uses it own zone to wan and wireguard firewall zone.

Wifi:
This uses three isolated wireless AP with their own zone, and seperated from lan (I configurated this in luci like a routed AP)

Now my problem:

When I enable the vpn policy, it seems to work properly on lan, im not sure on wifi though.

But when I go to my tv, my tv says there is no internet.

I also noticed that when I connect wireguard through gl-inet UI, it adds a firewall zone called wireguard but it also deletes it when I disconnect, the dangerous part is that gl-inet UI is not aware of an already existing firewall zone, this could cause 500 error due a corrupt config because it either adds a duplicate or tries to delete a ‘nill’ zone.

But when I disable the vpn policy, my tv has internet, I also checked my dhcp and all settings are correct.

Is there a way to make vpn policy work on the other subnet ?, Or will it be supported in a next update?

Normal lan network:
10.234.53.1/22

Tv lan:
172.22.88.1/22

prive wifi:
10.234.80.1/22

Public wifi:
10.234.81.1/22

Printer wifi ap:
172.18.68.1/22

VPN Policy does not yet support VLANS, which will be supported in a future 4.x release.

1 Like