i’m a newbie router owner.
I’m trying to explain my situation:
- i’ve a provider router ip class 192.168.1.xxx
- i’ve connected my new MT300 to my laptop using wifi, and i’ve set M300 LAN IP as 192.168.0.200
- i’ve connected by lan cable M300 to router using wan port; rouetr set ip 192.168.1.120 to M300 router;
- i set the forwarding rule to 192.168.1.120 for 1194 port;
- using wifi, i’ve created a “open vpn server file” from router openvpn page
- i’ve just edit this file, changed the fix ipv4 ip with my acconunt xxxxx.ddns.net;
- i’ve copy and used this file on my smartphone openvpnapp;
- from my smarthphone usig 4g netwoark is impossible connect to M300N router.
My provider router has not openvpn page configuration, i’d like to resolve using M300.
some idea to fix this problem?
Very best regards
PS: From my desktop pc, if i call 192.168.1.120 in browser page does not appear anythings, is it right?