MT300N-V2 without NAT

I am having a heck of a time trying to get my solution to work. I have the following --Site A–Office with Wireguard server where my Cisco Call Manager server is and --Site B-- remote office with a MT300N-V2 connecting a Cisco IP phone. I have wireguard connected between the 2 sites but when I connect the Cisco phone it registers on the Call Manager with a private ip on the private network of the MT300. The whole point is the Call Manager does not like NAT so I setup a VPN, in this case wireguard. Because the phone is using and passing a private ip from the remote site It causes 1 way audio.

From a Cisco Forum:
In general terms there are two ways to deal with this problem:

• Don’t use NAT, i.e. public ip-addresses for a your phone (not a solution)
  • Build a tunnel between the networks that need to communicate with each other, No NAT Required over the tunnel.

The tunnel is setup and working but the phone still doesnt. I am at my wits end. My thought is to make sure that all traffic to and from the phone is going through the VPN or try using the router without NAT but still wireguard. Can someone please help me!!!

I don’t know how the phone works.

But if it goes through vpn, it may still talks to a remote server and get an IP there.