Paid Support?

I’m pretty sure the answer to this question is “no.” But, I searched and didn’t find any related posts. I’m figuring a confirmation that there is no paid support (or just letting this post languish without a response) might save some time for future GL iNet customers. :cowboy_hat_face:

You pay for support by paying for the product itself in the first place. What do you actually mean??

Not sure what you mean @Almahadeus. I have purchased 2 GL-AR300M mini routers, but I can’t find tech support for the devices anywhere. This forum seems to be all there is. Am I missing something?

You can contact Support without payment:

I do not work for and I am not directly associated with GL.iNet

1 Like

There are manuals, techspecs and how to’s here

There’s their Youtube channel here

I also know that they are trying to sort out follow the sun support rather than their out of Asia only support at the moment.

And of course this forum. This forum is good because issues are also seen and responded to by real life users from all over the World.

All currently at no charge :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You can get technical support using email support@glinet.biz

But the best option is to open a topic here, choose the Support option and wait for some staff to look at your topic.

They usually respond by teaching how to solve the problem or releasing bug-fixing firmware updates.

2 Likes