Question of purchase

Hi I want to buy a new GL inet product and I am undecided between the AXT1800 or the new MT3000, if you could be so kind could you please leave me comments of which one you would buy and the reason why you would buy it.

Note: I am not interested in the speed of the LAN ports and I am interested in the performance of the equipment.
Thanks!!!

I think the key is whether you need a large enough Wi-Fi speed. The speed of MT3000 is twice that of AXT1800.

1 Like
1 Like

speed is not something I’m interested in, I prefer better equipment performance. Thank

It is recommended that you buy the AXT800, which has a better CPU performance.

1 Like

thanks, the other thing I am interested to know is if the AXT1800 will continue to be supported and new openWRT updates will come for it, by GL iNet.

We will issue a new version of firmware for AXT1800 for at least two years. Normally the product will be adapted with the new version of firmware before EOL. The new firmware will be upgraded to the latest version of OpenWrt whenever possible.

1 Like

thanks for everything, I currently have an opal, it was my first product from the brand and I loved it, that is why I want to upgrade my devices.

Get the SlateAX. The CPU is worth it.

1 Like