Questions on new V3.102 - April 2, 2020 ar750

http://download.gl-inet.com.s3.amazonaws.com/firmware/ar750/testing/ReleaseNote.txt

1. tor removed or moved in gladmin ui? it is no longer there.
  2. Added app status interface is exactly what?
    I did an upgrade and left checkbox to save settings and packages. after reboot I went into plugins and found a neat little ui to reinstall packages. very nice. is there anything more I might have missed. just asking.
  3. Added DNS encryption, what exactly does this mean?

Tor should now be under VPN.
The app status i think it shows when a user is connected with the GL mobile app, not sure.
DNS encryption is probably referring to Cloudflare DNS over TLS.
The reinstall packages has been a feature for a long time now, maybe you just didn’t see it.

thanks @Johnex
I originally did an upgrade from previous snapshot. I just did a reflash from uboot. here are my results.

tor under vpn is no longer there in the ui

what does “added app status interface” mean from revision featrure/upgrade perspective?
what does “added dns encryption” mean from revision featrure/upgrade perspective?

I know what they are both for and how they work.

I have no idea who wrote the changelog, lets call the entire gang.

@wellnw @luochongjun @hansome @lancer @alzhao

@rp201rp

1. tor removed or moved in gladmin ui? it is no longer there.
    ====》This is a problem with our test firmware, and we had update it now.
  2. Added app status interface is exactly what?
    I did an upgrade and left checkbox to save settings and packages. after reboot I went into plugins and found a neat little ui to reinstall packages. very nice. is there anything more I might have missed. just asking.
    ====》This only adds a status interface for the mobile app, and has nothing to do with the PC UI
  3. Added DNS encryption, what exactly does this mean?
    ====》We have added the following functions:

thank you for the responses. exactly what I was looking for.
since I don’t use the gl-inet app I would never see that enhancement.

keep up the great work. I hope my quick download and scrutinizing is a testament to your great team work on building quality products. I guess I just never want to miss a feature!