Site To Site clients cannot reach each other

Hi,

I am trying to get a PC on my home network to connect to a device on a remote network. I have two Routers:
-Router One is connected to my home broadband Router (I have forwarded Port 51830 to facilitate Site To Site). IP is 192.168.8.1
-Router Two is connected to a mobile broadband USB Dongle. IP is 192.168.207.1.

I added the Devices in GoodCloud and successfully configured a Site To Site network. I can ping both routers from any client on the network, however I can cannot ping between Clients which sit under the different Routers.

I thought that leaving “Allow be Access for the Following Subnets” set with 192.168.8.0/24 and 192.168.207.0/24 would mean any client can reach any other client but that doesn’t appear to be the case. Am I missing some configuration?

This should be the correct settings.

Can you post screeshot?

Thanks Alzhao - screenshots below.

Site to Site Config

Pings
I connected my machine to the WiFi of Router 1 and pinged the two Routers and then a client on Router 2.
Then I connected to the WiFi of Router and did the same.
As you can see, I can only ping the client when connected to Router 2 directly (not through Site to Site)

Any further idea based on the screenshots posted?

What is the service you want to remote access in another Site to Site node? I mean what is the service running on 192.168.8.203? A website? FTP? or ?

182.168.8.203 is just a test (it’s another PC) and I’ve included as a simple example for troubleshooting purposes.

Shouldn’t every client be accessible using site to site?

I just test it, ping another Mac on Main Node (192.168.28.188), it work. Could you give more detail of your problem? A typology network diagram is great.

Network diagram:

What should I need to configure for this to work?
Is there something about the extra Router that might be causing a problem?

1 Like

I have just realised my mistake - the PC firewall was blocking the ping requests.

Thanks for the responses and apologies for the time wasting.

2 Likes