Site to Site

Hi all,

please need help for Site to Site connection.
First I tried with Wireguard client/server configuration, the connection was established, I can ping the client/server ips each others, but no way to ping the devices on the lan each others. I added the string “list subnet ‘192.168.1.0/24’” to the server config but it did not work. Then I tried with Goodcloud, but I got the same problem, the connection between the routers seems ok:

“Allow be Access for the Following Subnets” is correctly checked (created automatically) for the two subnets, but again the lans behind routers cannot ping each others.

Any suggestion?
Thanks

Do you want to talk about WireGuard Server and WireGuard Client?

Or you want to talk about Site to Site feature on GoodCloud

I want to know what is your requirement, I may give you a suggestion.

The topology of your network, and some screenshot of GoodCloud will be helpful go give the suggestion.

I too am having this same issue. While utilizing GoodCloud I cannot ping from devices behind nodes to devices behind nodes. I am also wondering if the 2 networks behind the nodes can be the same subnet?

Please send the informations below to support@gl-inet.com

the username of GoodCloud
the typology image of your network

thanks

Hello I have my site too site with your device , I used good Cloud to make it ,
my customer ask for use wireguard app for enter in the site to site network (in the aggregate node) ,
How can i create a peer in the main node in wg1 for the wireguard app ?

thank you

Sorry that Site to Site does not provide this function, it is too complex.

Hello , my username is leonardo.giusti.job@gmail.com , SIECTEST the S2s.
Thank you .

I try to open a second wg server and in this case I can connect with the app wireguard without issue and I reach the LAN network, BUT I cannot be routed with the others connected networks s2s .
Could be a firewall rule that block it ?
In any case thank you very much for your support …