Currently these modes are supported:
- Destination domain / IP ONLY
- Source MAC / IP ONLY
- VLAN ONLY
I would suggest to add support of MIX of them.
There is a plugin named “vpn-policy-routing” in OpenWRT:
With the use of MIXED rules, we can:
- use of bypass VPN for specific user client, e.g. no VPN for printer or IoT stuff (source MAC / IP)
- bypass BitTorrent traffic (with aid of DSCP tag)
- bypass binaries download source (e.g. googlevideo.com) (destination domain)
- bypass office IP (when remote work is needed) (destination IP)
- bypass SIP (destination port)
May I suggest adding something like “vpn-policy-routing” onto the UI, or
support the use of “vpn-policy-routing” package in OpenWRT correctly?