Try GL.iNet app

Yes, that’s correct. I was thinking of using stars instead of hearts, but either is fine!!

1 Like

I’m using imagebuilder to create a version of firmware that’s a bit stripped back for using internally in my company and is preloaded with our corporate VPN

Is there a file / config I can change disable the app / remove a package to stop the app working on my firmware so that our settings - such as DNS etc which is required - can not be overwritten?

I don’t understand your meaning.
The mobile app don’t have the feature to change router’s DNS yet.
If you don’t want the mobile app change any setting of router, just don’t use it.

It’s more if there is a way to disable app? / remove package?

I know I don’t have to use it - I just don’t want people in my organisation overwriting settings on firmware that’s based on GL.

No.
But if app control the router, it need the Admin Panel password, so you just don’t tell other people the Admin Panel password.
Hope this will help you. :grinning:

Just checking to see if there has been any progress in the app to select some favorite clients, to make it easier to find them in the client list.

Since the most recent update 1.3.0 (117), my plugins page doesn’t load.

So I can’t access any VPN settings.
I’m on 3.212 on SFT1200 Opal.
Thanks!

I have the same. Needs a fix I think.

I tried this version and after a logout next login is impossible…

Sorry for the bug, please upgrade to 1.3.0(118) in the TestFlight. 1.3.0(118) is also available in App Store.

Hi Leo. It Works now! Thanks!

1 Like

Hello - I am using the App for my Mango mini router. My Mango is configured to provide remote access; at some point i managed to use the app while connected to the main router WLAN but now I have deleted the config and I cannot do that again. Is it possible to connect via the app using the main WLAN where the mango has a fixed IP address?

Thanks

I am not sure how you did that. But seems not possible.

Probably user error then - many thanks!

On my AX1800, I have multiple WG and OpenVPN profiles setup. These work when I start them from the Glinet web gui.

On the iOS app, When I go to VPN Client → Profile → WireGuard → Configurations
It shows “You don’t have any profile yet”

Is this issue something anybody else as seen?

It means you have not set up profile in app yet. The profiles on the router are separate from the profiles in the app. We plan to manage the profiles on routers from the app in version 1.5.

1 Like

@Leo Hello . Please tell me why your application is not in https://f-droid.org/ or IzzyOnDroid F-Droid Repository ? Do you only work with google?

1 Like

If you want to download the .apk, please check here.
I don’t know F-Droid before, looks like it need to open a pull request to add a new app to F-Droid. How about the ApkPure, it seems to have gone to crawl Google Play content regularly.

@bob2022 Izzy manages his own repo, that’s why.

:exploding_head:

…the application needs to be open source, for one. Where’s the source?

How about…NO.

Please do not recommend that garbage site. There are many modified APK’s there which are either pirated premium versions and/or malware.

2 Likes

@Leo Hello :wave:. F-Droid - Free and Open Source Android App Repository :+1:

It seems to me that this is the most important and the first place where your application should be. As @yochanan pointed out, malicious copies are often encountered in other repositories, there are a lot of examples. It would be great if you include your application in https://f-droid.org/ !