VPN cascading with domain based policies

Is it somehow possible to set up VPN cascading with domain based policies?
I want all traffic from my cell phone to be forwarded to my home network except for a few domains that are forwarded from there to another server.
Can someone tell me if and how I can set this?
I’ve got everything working so far, but I can only manage to forward all traffic via cascading

This is only possible if you have a VPN client on your cell phone that supports this. I’m not aware of any off the top of my head - especially not based on DNS names.

It’s Android only but this might be highly relevant… I’ve yet to test it myself, though:

A WireGuard client, an OpenSnitch-inspired firewall and network monitor + a pi-hole-inspired DNS over HTTPS client with blocklists.

In other words, Rethink DNS + Firewall has three primary modes, VPN, DNS, and Firewall. The VPN (proxifier) mode supports multiple WireGuard upstreams in a split-tunnel configuration. The DNS mode routes all DNS traffic generated by apps to any user chosen DNS-over-HTTPS or DNSCrypt resolver. The Firewall mode lets the user deny internet-access to entire applications based on events like screen-on / screen-off, app-foreground / app-background, unmetered-connection / metered-connection; or based on play-store defined categories like Social, Games, Utility, Productivity; or additionally, based on user-defined denylists.