VPN Don't work while Wifi Repeating?

Does VPN Client not work when repeating a wifi network? works when i put my phones sim card in then wont connect to vpn if im connected to another wifi network??

You mean on MiFi, right?

It should work when using repeater. But vpn polices do not work with multiple WAN, which means, when using vpn polices, you network will not do failover.

Can you give more details of the problem you met?

connected my mobile router to hotel wifi to for internet but vpn will not connect while repeating the hotel signal

Is there an captive portal?

You may need to pass through the portal then start vpn again. Check this guide Connect to Captive Portal - GL.iNet Docs

wifi repeating & internet works before trying to connect vpn…

What is your vpn? What is the status of vpn when you connect?

pureVPN,

WARNING: Bad encapsulated packet length from peer (18516), which must be > 0 and <= 1626 – please ensure that --tun-mtu or --link-mtu is equal on both peers – this condition could also indicate a possible active attack on the TCP link – [Attempting restart…]

Connection reset, restarting [0]

SIGHUP[soft,connection-reset] received, process restarting

OpenVPN 2.4.5 mips-openwrt-linux-gnu [SSL (OpenSSL)] [LZO] [LZ4] [EPOLL] [MH/PKTINFO] [AEAD]

every once in awhile i see tls handshake failed

I’m Using GL.INET 4G Smart Router BTW

turns out the problem is the service! PureVPN isn’t worth a crap and they crippled my lifetime account so that i would upgrade… paid for port forwarding add on recently now page just claims that its not available wile in trail mode… whatever you do, DON’T buy Service from PureVPN! started a chat with them to find out why! well dang now my account appears to be blocked form using their Live Chat!

Try VPN.ac, it is what i use. Other VPN services (TorGuard and others) copied their features and even source code.