WireGuard and GL-AXT1800 (Two WireGuard connections at the same time)

Hello, I have the same router (gl-ax1800) and need to have multiple vpn clients. Can you please share your configuration files? Thanks

Check ā€œRoute Modeā€ on this page:

I also have the ax-1800 and axt-1800 and there is only one wireguard connection possible. Some Asus routers actually allow this.
I for example, want to put my media devices behind a vpn in one country, and some other devices behind another.

Iā€™m interested in it too. Is there any news about whether and when this function will come?

This would be great. Ideally could have a 3rd SSId and link that to the additional connection as well.

Basically want to have clean Internet on one SSId, vpn1 on one SSId, and vpn2 on a second SSId.

s2s and wireguard client can be used at the same time.
While s2s VPN is for company network, wireguard client is for internet.
Weā€™ll evaluate the implementation based on firmware 4.5.

With parallel connection would be possible to increase bandwidth on with latency networks?

No, because you would need bonding for it.

This year we will go bandwidth bonding!

Are you sure about this? Afaik WAN bonding requires at least a server-client-construct. Did you mean Link aggregation? This wonā€™t work for WAN - at least this is my state of knowledge so far.

Yes this is what I mean. I am not sure the difference from a ā€œLink aggregationā€.