I have started to see my Amarok drop my wifi connections (both 2.4 and 5gh) radios. It was working flawlessly in this regard then this started happening. Has anyone experienced this or have any solutions?
Is there anything you have done before this happen? e.g. changing settings, upgrade firmware?
Does a firmware reset fix this issue?
I doublechecked firmware and believe I may have been on a development branch. It is 3.105 from December 27th. I installed the December 7th version and will check to see if this fixes the issue.
This has not fixed the issue. Here is what is happening:
- reboot router
- Everything works well for a while
- Multiple devices connect and eventually, the wifi access point stops serving internet
- My computer connects to the 2.4gh network but it too is not serving internet
- If I manually reconnect to the first network, it may start serving internet again but sometimes I have to reboot.
- There is no consitency to how this happening and I am not sure how to troubleshoot it
@alzhao I did a firmware reset. Will test today if this improves the situation.
Quick follow up: I did a firmware reset that seems to have fixed the issue. I did this a couple of days ago and have not had any wifi drops since then. It “reset” to the current firmware so not sure if I had a messed up setting somewhere. Thanks.