AR-300M wifi pineapple firmware

https://github.com/oozo/gl-ar300m-wifipineapple

features:

• libpcap 1.8.1
  • mana-toolkit (hostapd-mana, sslstrip2, dns2proxy, net-creds, firelamb (/usr/share/mana-toolkit/))
  • lot of usb wifi drivers (all available)

have anybody tried?

I installed this last night by following the instructions on the Github link and tested it with a RT3070 USB interface.

The firmware flashed and booted without any problems and the Web UI is accessible for setup on 172.14.42.1:1471. The UI prompts the user to hold the reset button as part of the setup - reset button presses are functional. The AR300M is accessible over SSH using ssh root@172.16.42.1, using the password created in the WebUI setup. However, the Pineapple firmware sometimes fails to boot, and the AR300m loads the default GL-iNet firmware from the NOR flash instead.

When scanning for networks on Linux and Android, the AR300m occasionally appears to be transmitting another AP with SSID “GL-AR300M-dcd” alongside the Pineapple management AP. This AP has no security and always fails to connect.

It detected my RT3070 as interface wlan1, and I was able to install modules from the Pineapple repos by connecting it to my home network using Networking > WiFi Client Mode.

Recon Mode is functional and I was able to successfully scan for nearby networks and clients, then add them to the PineAP filter. I managed to get a client to connect briefly but have been unable to repeat this.

As stated in the Github readme, there are issues with the LAN and WAN interfaces. I’ve tried using the ./wp6.sh script to share internet from a Linux PC over its eth0 interface, but the AR300M is not detected at the 3rd stage of the guided setup. This might be a problem with my configuration so it would be helpful if other people could test this.

<span style="color: #222222; font-family: source_sans_proregular, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 14.666666984558105px; background-color: #f9f9f9;">the AR300m occasionally appears to be transmitting another AP with SSID “GL-AR300M-dcd” alongside the Pineapple management AP. This AP has no security and always fails to connect</span>
is should be named PIneapple_xxx(where xx three digits, mine is 0266)
<span style="color: #222222; font-family: source_sans_proregular, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 14.666666984558105px; background-color: #f9f9f9;">I’ve tried using the ./wp6.sh script to share internet from a Linux PC over its eth0 interface</span>
try different interface, or manually share internet

please feel free to report issues on github

Is this will work on lite version?

No, only 128Mb version

Hello,
I’m looking for a routeur that can handle wifi pineapple.
If you tryed it, can you tell me if all the news features of pineapple work on AR300M ?
What doesn’t work ?
Do you know if their is another router that work better on ?

Thank you for tour help.

did not tested with latest pineapple firmware(2.0.2+), will try in a few days

Thank you for your answer.
I will wait your feedback befor buying.
I’m not sur if the PineAP work and this is probably the most important tool of pineaple.

Any way, thank you for your help !

Any news about someone using the AR-300M with the latest Pineaple firmware by any chance ?