ar300M HELP

Hello
i.just recieved the router and all basical functions.work great
now i need help with advanced options and i wish to find some one who can help me
this router will be a vpn client and ideal for me is making the connected devices reachable from.my external netwotk directly
so this.is.my aproximative schema

wORK PC ----------------->OPEN vpn server | 2 IP 10.0.0.203-------------------------->
IP 10.0.0.XXX 10.0.0.215 VPN SERVER------->iNTERNET
GATEWAY 10.0.0.215 (SECONDARY GATEWAY TO REACH VPN CLIENTS )

INTERNET
                                                                                                                                     | PC1

vpn sERVER <----------HOMEROUTER —>dmz TO ar300m------->HOME NETWORK| PC2
XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX | PC3

SO FROM MY HOME PC I CAN REACH ALL MY OFFICE NETWORK BUT I WAN ALSO TO REACH MY HOME PC ,
ANY TUTORIAL ?
iF NO CAN SONE ONE TELL ME HOW TO OPEN PORTS AND SET PORT FORWARDING I TRIED ALL POSSIBILITLY BUT NO WAYS
THANK YOU ALL

Does the topology look like this? It would be great if you can explain more.

What you want is access PC2 or PC3 from PC1 directly, right?

Why do you configure DMZ to AR300M on your home router? It seems that the OpenVPN client is running on AR300M.

here is the situation
so with actual situation i can ping the router and access in it over vpn but p2 and 3 reach pc1 and i want thar pc can reach pc2 and pc 3

Do you ping the tun IP address? It mean you ping 10.0.0.2 from PC2 or PC3, it is successful, but you want to ping 192.168.8.101 or 192.168.8.102 from PC1, it is failed, right?

yes so any suggestion?
was thinking to activate vpnserver in the ar300m and route it the client but too complex

i activated vpn server on router and downloaded config.ovn file i put on openvpn and everything work but i’m sure that we can do that without this directly from vpn client to route to the internat network
can you teleme ho to sftp to router ?

You can do it with WinSCP,

it don’t work he give me error connecting

opkg install openssh-sftp-server

You can buy two routers. One is used to OpenVPN client, another is used to OpenVPN server. If you use v3.0 firmware, you can enable “Access Local Network” on server side.

Firmware download link http://download.gl-inet.com/firmware/ar300m/nand/testing/.

thats what i.did without 2 routers making it client and.server in.tge same.time it did’it but i don’t know if such.hardware can resit traffic
i.will try to set an open.vpn gateway today and.give you results

Same thing i did it the true problem is that the v3 you send me don’t support 3/4g dongles … when i plugit it ashme for tethering

Hello
Tried to install some software i got this erro so how to manyaly install packaes and chenge source of download ?

Could you ssh to the router, and try to execute the command.

wget http://www.gl-inet.com/lede/2.27/ar71xx/generic/Packages.gz -O /tmp/Packages.gz

You can try it on your browser as well, just want to confirm if you can access S3 server in your network.

now it’s working thank you