I use to run my pc-intenet with an external “HUAWEI-5372-91EA” mobile-4G connection (without router).
I bought the “AR750s-EXT Slant” to have a mini-router so i can connect with LAN to other networks on my pc. I use the wlan from the Huawei in the “WI-FI mode” on the router (where it shows up) but it doesn´t connect with the internet, so im not able to syncronize the router´s time or updadates. I also connected a security-cam on the 2nd Lan-port to the Slant but it doesn´t shows the connection in the “Admin panel”
I´ve also tried it by connecting the router with 4G-surfstick (HUAWEI E3372h-153) attached on the USB-port and run it in the “Tethering-Mode”, but again the stick was recognised but the router did not connect with the internet.
Summary: The router recognizes both Internet-sources but it can´t be used for internet, the same when it comes to W-LAN from the router, it says “no internet” when connected to it.
- I´ve tried it on 2 PC´s (WIN7 and WIN10)
- The router runs under 192.168.8.2 since the external “HUAWEI-5372-91EA” has 192.168.8.1
- I run Bitdefender for Net-secrity
- I have 2 networks showing on my pc (GL-AR750s-2be, GL-AR750s-2be-5G) but “No internet” when connected.
- The router was manually updated to the latest firmware from December.
My network-knowlede is not very good, so if there is someone in this forum who could help me out to solve this problem would be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.