Ar750s support Tor?

Product page for AR750s does say nothing about Tor. Does firmware have Tor, and does have modern version?

(This is slate model / black)

From firmware 3.201 Tor is not pre-built in the firmware.

Go to applciations->plugins, update repo, search and install gl-tor and you will have Tor UI.

For 16MB flash routers, no space to install tor, so pls check the Tor folder of each model and find a Tor firmware, which has Tor pre-installed but removed openvpn

You mean there are not any models that Tor is pre-built into firmware beginning at 3.201?

I already ask in the other thread but you say this again here so I will ask again here.

1. Is the Tor firmware modern? It usually says 2.264, and this seems probably old?

2. It is not true that AR750 (no s) Tor firmware is on the download page GL.iNet download center

3. New question, we are talking in this about AR750s and this gets confusing. Because AR750 does have more than 16MB I think? Also this says that Tor is included with default firmware I think? Tor not working on GL-AR750S

Also, AR750s also do not show a Tor firmware GL.iNet download center

Also here there is no Tor for AR750s: GL.iNet download center

So, do AR750s have Tor in default version?

AR750s has 128MB nand flash and you can install gl-tor easily

This is not the question I asked. Please answer to each reply, you skip too many things. I will do one only to make it easier. You said:

I asked: you mean there are not any models that Tor is pre-built into firmware beginning at 3.201? (So, for every model it will be necessary to install gl-tor?)

Yes you understand me correctly.

For every models, you need to install gl-tor manually. But I may be wrong. If there is Tor already you do not need to installed.

For 16MB models, Tor is not pre-installed and Tor cannot be installed directly because no space. So there is a Tor firmware built for 16MB models which removed openvpn etc.

Some users used exroot and installed software on USB storage and they have unlimited space to install packages.

I hope it is clear.

I hope it is clear.

A little better! It is clear then that it is necessary that our programs can not use newer models. Because if Tor is not in firmwares then we can not use router. So maybe 16MB models?

So please list every router that is 16MB model. I will check for modern Tor firmwares.

Oh, maybe this is clear now. For example, this file is GL UI but does not have OpenVPN but does have Tor: https://dl.gl-inet.com/firmware/mt300n-v2/tor/

Do I understand this?

But AR750s have more memory so does support tor only if I install gl-tor manually?

Yes?

@alzhao

You say this:

So there is a Tor firmware built for 16MB models which removed openvpn etc.

So I ask: please tell me which firmwares is Tor for Mango with new Tor and firmwares versions please. It is impossible to understand download page. Old was bad. New is worse.

The download site can download tor firmware now.