B1300 v3.022 Mesh

I see that the 3.022 is now available for an OTA update on the B1300. Does this version include Mesh networking?

I noticed there is a menu option for Mesh now but does the feature work? I just want to know if it has been implemented before I go and upgrade.

You can mesh two or three b1300 with 3.022 firmware, i have tested before.
For example, you have 2 b1300 now, you want to mesh them. One as main router with cable, if you push and hold the mesh button, the middle light will flash with three levels. First level, it will flash slowly, which prevent you from enable mesh by accident. After few seconds, it will go to second level and flash quickly, and if you release now, it will open mesh matching. In third level it will flash more quickly and it will disable mesh after you release.
You just need to open mesh for these two device and wait, the middle light will be soild green after they were matched.

Fantastic. Thank you very much I will update later today.

Yes mesh works.

Pls check my setup. I have B1300 meshed to my S1300.

Hold the mesh button on two routers for 4 seconds until the middle button flash quickly, then release your finger to mesh the routers.

Thanks, just upgraded from 2.272 and it went seamlessly, the mesh came back up without any intervention.