B1300 V3 firmware and imagebuilder question

Hi! Thanks for the great hardware and contribution to the open source and tinkering world!

So I wanted to update my b1300 and mifi to the v3 firmware. The mifi went pretty smooth and now has a new pretty web face and encrypted DNS, but didn’t find the binary build for the b1300. So naturally got imagebuilder from github and tried to build myself, but it lacks “3.0/openwrt-imagebuilder-ipq806x-qsdk” to which the profile points, so no luck there too. The only output was:

./gl_image -p b1300 -e "nano mc htop"
Cloning into 'glinet'...
remote: Enumerating objects: 59, done.
remote: Counting objects: 100% (59/59), done.
remote: Compressing objects: 100% (58/58), done.
remote: Total 59 (delta 0), reused 56 (delta 0), pack-reused 0
Unpacking objects: 100% (59/59), done.
Checking connectivity... done.

Finally I’ve tried to build a mifi image just for testing, but even that fails with:

Configuring kmod-mppe.
Configuring gl-ui.
Configuring ppp-mod-pppoe.
Collected errors:
 * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package gl-base-files-ar.
Makefile:149: recipe for target 'package_install' failed
make[2]: *** [package_install] Error 255
Makefile:108: recipe for target '_call_image' failed
make[1]: *** [_call_image] Error 2
Makefile:192: recipe for target 'image' failed
make: *** [image] Error 2
Failed to build gl-mifi...

And on the ddns topic I found this:

The first part being of importance here. Are there any news on this front? Also will there be an option to set custom encrypted dns provider instead of cloudflare in the future?

Thank you very much for your work!

Sorry for any convenience caused. This repo isn’t compatible with B1300 now, we are working on it now. It might be finished in next week.

Hi

I’m getting same thing will using gl_image -p mifi

Collected errors: * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package gl-base-files-ar. * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package gl-autoupkg. Makefile:149: recipe for target ‘package_install’ failed make[2]: *** [package_install] Error 255 Makefile:108: recipe for target ‘_call_image’ failed make[1]: *** [_call_image] Error 2 Makefile:192: recipe for target ‘image’ failed make: *** [image] Error 2 Failed to build gl-mifi…