I just got a Beryl for travel and can’t use the VPN kill switch, so I’d like to have the light verify VPN is active or show activity. I got into LuCI’s LED configuration, but that page doesn’t match the only docs I could find on the web site, which were for the AR150, AR300, and MT300, not the MT1300 at LED Customization - GL.iNet Docs
It’s at least partially working. I have the switch set to turn the VPN on/off and I can see the tun0 being detected when on, but there’s no change in the light. I’ve tried various combinations of the settings:
- For both blue and-or white light
- Default state checked and unchecked
*Trigger Mode: Link on, Transmit, Receive
It’s currently sitting at:
- What does the “Default State” mean?
- Where did I go wrong with my selections?
- Do I need to turn off the white light?
- Can I turn off the lights? (Useful for small rooms)
- Can we control brightness of the LEDs other than putting tape over them?