Beta 750-3.100-1217, double the 50% of WiFi speed by configure "noscan"

How to disable/enable the follow, for getting not only 50% of WiFi speed in real live envirements ?:

• Openwrt call it “WiFi noscan” function
  • AVM call it “WLAN Koexistenz” or “WiFi Coexistence”

The function reduce the cannel useing from 40 to 20 MHz, if other wifi user around.

They are are about the same toppic on glinet bug tracer since some time. A its looks the glinet bug tracker are not more used anymore by gliinet.

For friends of ssh, it can be it can be configured on follow:

• ‘noscan’ option in ‘/etc/config/wireless’

Its looks for menue item useing user are actual no menue item available on:

• glinet Beta Beta 750-3.100-1217

Its looks its the same situation on follow firmware:

• Beta 750-3.100-1218

And, behavior here is consistent with WiFi Alliance.

Be a good neighbor.

In your modell:

• the good neighbor occupied the wifi double time than the bad neighbor

Booth models are not perfect. The “be friendly to your neighbor mode” are not realy friendly to your neighbor and the “be unfriendly to your neighbor mode”, are not realy unfriendly to you neighbor. Boot modes look before sending about the channel are free or not by (SMACD?) or what ever.

Some million of routers around me have have disabled the “friendly neighbor mode”. In this invirement, i have to do the same.

WiFi 6 will handle the problems depend on more than one wifi user a little bit better. Depend on existing glinet routers are the wifi not a replacable module like intel 200ax, i need to wait for a model with integratet actual wifi modul.

How to disable/enable the follow, for getting not only 50% of WiFi speed in real live envirements ?:

Its hard to use a 300MBit wifi router by 150MBit on a 2,4 GBit + 0,6 GBit = 3 GBit WiFi 6 world.