Bricked? gl inet x750 cant get to interface after resett

I did a reset on the device after installing golden orb and when i goto 192.168.1.1 with the NO PASSWORD SET error. I sign in under root and previous password before reset and Im sent to github.com/openwrt/luc . I have no idea what to do at this point! The regular interface isnt there and I dont know how to get to it. The router/modem has a tmobile sim in it but it does not see tmobile. Somehow, Im getting internet and when I goto speedtest, it shows Im either hooked up to cox or dedinet. The router is LANd to the laptop and the laptop wireless is off. ROOter shows up as wifi on my phone even though I never set it up or set it up with a password. Im sorry this is sucha NOOB question

OK, I followed the directions all the way till uploading the firmware. Then I changed the properties back to “obtain address automatically” and entered 192.168.8.1 into browser and recieved this:

/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:230: /etc/config/luci seems to be corrupt, unable to find section ‘main’
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘assert’
/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:230: in function ‘dispatch’
/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:127: in function </usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:126>

what does this mean and what to do at this point?

You can do one of the fllowing:

• clear you browser cache.
  • use a private browser tab
  • use another browser
2 Likes