Brume (GL-MV1000): Which provider (Wireguard) for livestreams?

Hello everybody,

I own a Brume (GL-MV1000) and want to use it for legal livestreams to bypass geoblocking issues.

The last couple of months I was able to use Wireguard by entering the configuration data for VPN Unlimited/Keep Solid VPN and this worked quite acceptable.

Now I am planning to buy a subscription but do not know which providers offer reliable Wireguard access by configuration script.

As for NordVPN which was one of my favorites I could not find out if this would be the best choice after reading this thread.

Any help is highly appreciated.
Thank you for the interest in advance.

NordVPN has a larger network of servers and a reputation for fast and reliable VPN connections, so it may be a better choice for live streaming.

It’s also worth checking the availability of servers in the specific country or region where you want to live stream from, as well as any restrictions or limitations on using a VPN for live streaming. It’s recommended to try out the VPN service with a free trial or money-back guarantee before committing to a long-term subscription, so you can test its performance and suitability for your needs.

Of course I will follow this way but first of all I have to know for sure that NordVPN’s proprietary protocol Nordlynx which is based on Wireguard will work on my Brume (GL-MV1000) at all.

Otherwise - and that’s why I have opened this thread - which VPN providers besides NordVPN offer Wireguard by config file and are ideal for streaming ?