Brume mv1000 crash

Hi, Any new about a coming upgrade to resolve the memory leak ? Because this problem is really annoying ?!

1 Like

There will be new firmwares released next week :slight_smile:

Reboot Brume from the admin console seems to turn the router off. I have to unplug the router and replug to complete the reboot.

sweet :slight_smile: i can’t wait

No I realized that when the memory is at about 98% and you are rebooting through the app or admin panel, the router crash and then you have to unplug . but if its less than 90% i don’t have to unplug

Will send out a firmware for you to test which fix memory leak

awesome, thanks a lot

Can I get the test firmware too? I have a long time problem with the brume and memory leak MV-1000W High memory - #15 by alzhao

Is the killswitch 100% working on the test firmware?

i haven’t receive the firmware yet, did u send it to me , or not yet?

Not yet. Coming quite soon.

I have the memory leak on Brume as well. To resolve I need to reboot the router. If I reboot the router from the admin console the router shuts off and I need to physically unplug and replug the power to complete the reboot. This is not convenient when you are remote. Do you have a fix for the memory leak and what appears to be a reboot bug please?

Hi Bob

Experiencing the same need to reboot for the MV1000 too. Indeed, if reboot from the GI menu, it will not restart, and will need to manually unplug the power to reboot.
However, using the Android app (for remote), the reboot does work.

Well, patiently waiting for the revised firmware too.

1 Like

Pls try this firmware which should fixed the problem

https://dl.gl-inet.com/firmware/mv1000/

Will this work on the mv1000W too?

Yes. MV1000 and MV1000W use the same firmware

For now it looks good but if you have adguard home and wireguard client active it use the dns from adguard home upstream if I remember correct last firmware it used wireguard client dns

Found a solution just add a public dns on the device which use wireguard and it will automatically use the dns from the Vpn provider

I haven’t yet updated the firmware, but resolved the memory leak and resulting instability by disabling ‘gltertf’ - see this thread What is gltertf and why does it use tons of RAM? - #6 by tve

You can just upgrade the firmware. It solves exactly the gltertf problems.

If you use adguard and vpn at the same time, DNS settings of Adguard will take the priority. It needs that to work properly.

36 hours with new firmware no memory leak. Also Nordvpn client on reboot connected instantly where as before you had to click the connect and disconnect button in the Gli.net app 2 times or more before a successful vpn connect occurs.

Thanks!

1 Like