Can't access lan behind wireguard server

Hi everyone,
I m trying to set up a bi-directional site-to-site wireguard vpn between my office and home. At home I have a Brume-2 connected with PPPoE with my router acting as a wireguard server. These are the settings:
wg ip 10.0.0.1/24 lan address 192.168.9.0
I ve created a route as follows

On the client side in my office I have a SF1200 router
with wg ip 10.0.0.2/24 lan address 192.168.8.0
and following settings

In Allowed IPs 10.0.0.0 is included.
Allow Remote Access LAN option is turned on in both server and client.
The problem is that I can connect to the lan behind the client from any computer on the server side but I cant connect to the server side lan from the computers on the client lan.
When I use the wg app on my phone as the client I can connect both ways with no problem.
I have tried disabling all firewalls both windows and norton 360 but can’t get it work.
I’d appreciate any help

For sf1200 3.x firmware, you have two options to make traffic work from client LAN to server LAN.

1. change allowed IP to default one,i.e.“0.0.0.0/0,::/0”
  2. manually add route go through wireguard interface.:
ip route add 192.168.9.0/24 dev wg0

Many thanks for the response. I tried both. When I set the allowed IP to 0.0.0.0/0 all traffic including internet gets routed through the wg vpn. I only want the smb/lan traffic.
If I add the route it works fine until I restart the router and then the route disappears. I tried some solutions to make the route permanent but I wasn’t successful. Do you have any advice on that maybe?

Could you set the ip allowed to that address instead?

I tried Luci but failed.
4.x has built-in ability to customize route rules for such cases.
If you use sft1200 you can upgrade to 4.x.

Hi. I ve already added 192.168.9.0 to allowed IPs. Doesn’t seem to make a difference

I am using the sf1200. I couldn’t find a firmware for that to upgrade to 4.x. Is there another way to upgrade?

Use this command to change code:

sed -i '/ip route add 128\/1 dev wg0/{n;n;s/^/ip route add 192.168.9.0\/24 dev wg0\n/}' /etc/init.d/wireguard

This does manually route add every time you turn on wireguard.

To revert it:

cp /rom/etc/init.d/wireguard /etc/init.d/wireguard

Works like a charm. Many thanks