Client tab traffic column

Slate AX 4.0.1 beta 2

in the client tab there is a traffic column, when / how is this reset?
it appears never and I cannot find any way to manually do it.

as a feature request it would be good to see speed and traffic on wan interface as well

The Web UI doesn’t have the feature to reset the traffic statistics.
If you want, you can remove it when the device is offline. Later, if the device comes back online, it will start counting traffic from 0.

Do you need a reset all devices or only reset one? Can you explain why you need to reset the traffic statistics?

This feature is already being planned and will arrive with the Multi-WAN feature.

to see all traffic ever is kind of useless for me, It could be of interest to reset traffic when you change wan connection for instance, especially for a metered connection.
A reset all button would probably be sufficient, but a reset choice in the action menu would be good as well.

FWIW, I do this via LuCi; http://192.168.8.1/cgi-bin/luci/admin/status/realtime/bandwidth

Be sure to click on the “br-lan” tab (I wish which tab was selected was part of the URL, but I guess that’s a OpenWRT limitation).

Wondering if this ever got into the updates ? I have a AXT1800 and being able to reset the data usage stats would be really helpful. I am using the device for running some trials on the road on devices and how much traffic they are using is helpful.

The way I seem to be able to reset the stats right now is putting the device offline, then removing it. However, that removes the name of the device I’ve set (which is helpful to set the name if you have lots of devices in the field).

Thanks, !

You can use this button to reset the data.