My clients cannot reach the AdGuardHome „DNS server“.
An Overview of my configuration:
- AdGuardHome process is enabled on GL-MV1000
- GL-MV1000 is connected behind a router (FritzBox 7490) via WAN port (internal IP 192.168.188.28)
- GL-MV1000 Admin Panel is reachable within local network (with open port 80 on firewall)
- GL-MV1000 is also running as an WireGuard Server well
- Within DNS settings on several clients there is 192.168.188.28 set as DNS-Server
AdGuard Server said, heDNS server is listening on the following addresses:
I cannot enter a Port behind a DNS-Server address on macOS
If I set 192.168.188.28 as DNS-Server on clients, they cannot access the internet.
I’m a newbe on that. I’ve newer seen a Port number for a DNS-Server entry.
What is going wrong?
Which are the right settings for GL-MV1000’s Firewall behind the FritzBox Router? Or is there anything to do on the Fritzbox Router?
Best Regards from Germany