Collected errors:

Collected errors:

  • opkg_conf_load: Could not lock /var/lock/opkg.lock: Resource temporarily unavailable.

Any idea what could be causing this? A reboot didn’t fix this issue. Googling it doesn’t show anything of help🤷‍♂️

I’m on Flint-AX1800 running the latest beta.

Unable to update, upgrade & remove.

If you could get no .lock, the issue is not the network, it is that some process is having the .lock.

In the easiest case you can cat /var/lock/....log and read the PID (process ID) of the locking process. ps aux | grep [PID] is showing the name.
If the file is empty, you need the workaround over lsof /var/lock/...

And when we know the process, we can find out how to solve. It doesn’t make sense to put in ideas out of the blue.

There is only 1 log file (procd_log.lock) and it’s empty, like all other lock files in there.

Lsof is not installed, and I’m unable to do so :sweat_smile: :man_shrugging:

In your screenshot is also /var/log/opkg.lock mentioned.
If the file is not there and the update can’t create it, it seems to be a problem with the user(rights).

Not very typical for user root, but my answer is only standard Linux knowledge, I haven’t have this issue on a router myself.

I just tried disabling all startup scripts of plugins I installed, and stopping those.

After that I was able to run opkg update again. I re-enabled all services I disabled & it still works right now. Not sure what caused it, if I fixed it, or if it resolved itself, but it seems to be fixed at the moment🤷‍♂️

Maybe the UI was updating repo.

When you reboot, it should fix.