Config Question

I’ve seen a few posts regarding customising the LED on the forum and I’ve been able to do it via Luci no problem.

However, where I’m stuck and would appreciate help, is if anyone know if there is a way to customise the intensity of the flashing? I have it set to phy0tpt which I’ve read is the less intense flash but it flashes like crazy.

At night illuminates the full hallway outside my bedroom (only place I can put it to get wifi signal in my bedroom) so would be great if anyone knows a way to dial down the flash.

I was considering potentially just having it on (no flash) but I realise the router uses a solid LED to show power which would leave the option of potentially customising the LED whilst booting up. Any tips on that would be great.

unfortunately, we can’t customise the intensity of the flashing but only customise the led up and down.

maybe your can try a script to let the led down when the time at ninght by crontab like this :

edit /etc/crontabs/root

10 0 * * * echo 0 > /sys/class/leds/xxxx/brightness # turn off the xxx led in 0:10 everyday

30 8* * * echo 1 > /sys/class/leds/xxxx/brightness # turn on the xxx led in 0:10 everyday