Connect to Enterprise WPA

I can’t see. Can you please tell me where?

When you join a network, make sure here is not selected.

Hi everyone
thanks to the prevoius post i’ve updated openwrt on my mango router gl-mt300n_v2 and installed wpad to connect to PEAP wifi (WOW FI fastweb). Seems like the configuration is ok, the wireless symbol turns blue but internet is not working (DNS error). Is there any setting known I can change to make it work?

From the image, you have to “client”.

One client is the “WOW Fi”, which is the Internet. This is fine.

Another client is the one you marked. But as client is the uplink, i.e. Internet, you really do not need this.

Your Master (AP) is disabled. So the router does not broadcast wifi.

Supposing your WOW Fi FASTWEB is connected normal, you need to set up firewall correctly so that you have Internet. e.g. your client wifi interface is wlan0-1. You need to include it in the wan zone.

Thank you!
I want the minirouter to work as a “converter” from the wifi signal to the lan.
The network marked is the one broadcasted from my mobile phone, used to test, and it works fine.
When connecting to the WOWFI it connects and disconnect and even when connected I’m not able to use internet. It is a free network, with EAP (login and password to connect), so the problem may be a low signal, but my phone can get it…
How can I change the firewall settings?

Pls note, MT300N-V2 does not support EAP (login username and password).

Pls choose AR750, AR750S

can you list other products that support it?
Do they support repeater too?

All product support repeater.

For repeater connecting to EAP network, pls choose AR750, AR750s.

I hope this is clear.

aha so ONLY these two work with EAP.
Thanks

There are others support EAP but I need to check before I recommend. But AR750 and AR750s are the best to support EAP.

1 Like

thank! please check and let us know. it will be very helpful!