Crashed AR300M, NOR ssh cli, but no web ui and no uboot

I solved the problem of unreadable uboot output on my GL-MT300N-V2 using another UART adapter ( The problem is described in this thread:
UBOOT wrong serial speed? - #3 by alzhao )
On the adapter in the blue box PL2303TA - the output uboot unreadable (or nothing is output)
On the PL2303 without box - ok (TXD on adapter connect to RXO on GL-MT300N-V2)

1 Like

Indeed uboot works now with another UART adapter. I can enter the uboot console and get the ath> prompt. Can you get me on track to flash a new openwrt 21.02 system?

I tried this: start the httpd in uboot. I get the Firmware screen on 192.168.1.1. When I try to upload a image from the Openwrt site, a lot of lines like
####################################
flow over the uboot console, then stop. In the web browser, the connection is reset.

Actually the ##################### is totally correct. This is the upload process. But after that, it should be able to write to flash. Generally it should be use ***********************.
Can you give a full screenshot of the console output?

Can you refer to this guide Advanced Uboot - GL.iNet Docs

For this one you need to set up a tftp server and use command to flash, not using the web panel.

1 Like

I got upload the image via tftp, and now it did the write to nand flash. The box is runnung now on 21.02! So the problem is solved. Thank you for your suggestions.

1 Like