Custom firmware build Mudi GL-E750

Hi all .

Please tell me someone here on the forum build custom firmware for Mudi GL-E750
If so , what packages are needed to build and what packages did you install for yourself .

I’ve searched the forum using the search bar and found nothing…

Maybe there are ready-made interesting custom firmware?

Thank you!

@alzhao @Johnex @K3rn3l_Ku5h @panpan @kyson-lok @Leo

Glytch.tech has some youtube hardware modification videos and some stuff on his twitter page.

@K3rn3l_Ku5h Thank you for your answer. I watched a lot of videos, including the official channel, but I didn’t see a single video on how to build a custom GL-E750 image and add the programs I need there. Do you happen to have a link to this video?

Gl-e750 runs the current openwrt 22.03 so you could install any sorts of packages. probably won’t be accessible though the GL.iNet UI need to use LuCi or SSH. Carrier also might lock you out from features.

Glytch also posts alot more stuff on twitter. He is also not going to post anything that will get him arrested.

Have you tried the:

shows a openwrt firmware with out GL.iNet

1 Like

@K3rn3l_Ku5h Thanks for your answer and link. My question is 100% legal)) I would even say ordinary and does not concern what you wrote.

My task is this: I want to build a custom image, install those programs without which it will be impossible to start the device and add those that I need and not those that are now in the MUDI interface. If there is no interface, it’s okay, we somehow connect to our routers without an interface and everything works fine))

For example :

1. MacClone
  2. VPN Policy
  3. Network Mode
  4. Real-time speed and traffic
  5. Repeater
  6. Tethering
  7. DnsCrypt
  8. Tor
  9. i2p
  10. Wireguard

Perhaps someone has already build these images and posted them here. If you have such an image, I will be very grateful for your help.